Follow who you trust
- Be comfortable in your own skin (includes being
- There are 2 kinds of people - be a pig
- Pigs (5%) are committed
- Chickens (95%) are only involved
- Love not war - for effective sales
- You are more productive when you are happy
- Make sure you are -> Doing the right thing
- Fear - hate, envy, malice
- Worship begins when you leave
- Everyone needs an advisory board of 12 people
- Think outside the box
- Hug a porcupine
- Leaders breathe humility
- Tough love
"Every day above ground is a good one" - Ted Fattoross
"You can fail many times, but you're not a failure until you
begin to blame somebody else." - Anon
"One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose
sight of the shore for a very long time." - Andre Gide
"Your ship will come in, only after you build it." - Ted
"Experience is not what happens to you. It's what you do
with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much
by the position that one has reached in life as by the
obstacles which he has overcome while trying to succeed" -
Booker T. Washington
"Self-esteem is the courage to be who we really are, and not
what or who we are told to be." - Ted Fattoross
To Do List
- Every team needs a leader- lead by example
- Everyone is a salesperson- "sell" your ideas
- Listening is the key to communicating- always listen
- Report all the news- the bad news first
- You can not motivate others- you can motivate yourself
- Set realistic goals- you will not disappoint
- A leader must exhibit high energy- take care of your
- Leaders are willing to follow- everyone has something
- Validation is the pathway to creating teamwork-
- You are not your job- get a life
- Self-esteem is not "feeling good"- it's doing the
- Confidence is not control- it's letting go
- Te.a.m.- t.ogether e.very a.chieves m.ore
- It's not how much gold we leave our children that's
important- it's how little baggage we leave behind that
- Courage is not the absence of fear- it is moving ahead
in the face of fear
- Every day above ground is a good one
"We are born complete,
we are not deficient.
We need not be fixed,
for we are not broken.
We are whole, not fragmented.
We need to nurture the child in us,
not force it to grow up.
We are love, only love.
It is fear that prevents us from
being who we really are.
We are love, only love " Ted Fattoross
"It's not how much gold we leave our children that's
important- it's how little baggage we pass on to them that
really matters" Ted Fattoross
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other
people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest, the glory of God that is
It's not in just some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give
other people the permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence
automatically liberates others.