Situation: Organizations are increasingly
turning to projects and project management professionals
to initiate and deliver strategic results fundamental to
their success in an ever dynamic, competitive, global
environment. Once seen as primarily technical managers,
PMs are now at the leading edge of organizational and
strategic change – both for their companies and for their
clients. And then there is the need for on time, within
budget, value-add outcomes - not to mention on-going
demands for ‘more with less’!
In this seminar we will explore ways, means and
opportunities for the PM, the Project Interactive Team
Members - and the Team as a whole - to be and do their
- ways to add human resources - without adding to
- means to enhance contribution - without increasing
- methods for improving synergy ? morale – without
- strategies for creating an environment in which
individuals and teams flourish – now, and into the
Process: Highly interactive
Materials: Handouts with key concepts, cases, recommended
Benefits: Participants will walk away with
- An appreciation of their strengths – and their value
to the team
- An understanding of why engaging each and every
individual on the team will improve resources,
relationships, performance, results, and morale.
- Techniques for immediate, practical application –
most at little cost – other than effort!
- Strategies for enhanced, sustainable contributions
- A greater sense and experience of collegial
networking / synergy.
Time: 3.5 hours of dedicated time, plus two 15 minute