Wednesday, 26 Feb - 6:00 - 7:00 PM
Topic: Exploring Roadmaps using SAFe 5.0
Time: 6 to 7:00pm
We welcome a partnership with our Guest Speaker, Randy L.
Shumpert, Sr. (MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSP, SPC5)!
With the recent release of SAFe 5.0 there are significant
framework upgrades -- a game changer. In this session, we will
discuss one Scaled Agile Framework artifact - Roadmaps.
A high level overview of SAFe 5.0 will be provided, which will
provide context for discussing Roadmaps in SAFe.
- Is there only one way to scale? What’s out there?
- Why discuss roadmaps? 3 critical reasons.
- Where do we start? Defining Solution Intent.
- Why they are so valuable?
- How they are created?
- What are the different types of roadmaps?
- Building Solutions from Roadmap?
With this in mind, we are exploring a small slice of the
framework update. It’s so large, multiple sessions would be
required to provide a more complete understanding.
Earn 1.0 PDU
Session Codes C020-20200226
0.0 - Strategic
1.0 - Technical
Also, this program may be eligible for 1 SEU
Alliance certification holders.