Join George Casey, Advanced Analytics practice leader at RSM as he discusses what’s new in Advanced Analytics as it relates to Life Sciences. He’ll discuss and demonstrate actual capabilities in machine learning, intelligent forecasting, computer vision and artificial intelligence.
- Learn current data science trends in the life sciences / medical industries and industry projects
- Learn the current tools of how AI & ML are being used in the industry to make decisions
- $0.00 - PMINJ Chapter members
- $5.00 - Non-members (no refund)
- The link to the virtual meeting will be included in
the Registration Receipt
- Download the Zoom app at: https://zoom.us/download
leads the Advanced Analytics practice at RSM. In this role, he advises clients on both strategic and technology issues important to delivering value with data science.
Prior to being acquired by RSM, George was the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Technology Officer for Junction Solutions, a B2B technology solution company serving mid-market clients with a focus on life sciences, supply chain and multi-channel retail. Over his 13 years at Junction Solutions, George had the opportunity to advise multiple clients on strategy, business intelligence and analytics, CRM system design for both B2B and B2C clients, as well as full system implementations of ERP solutions.
George has been published in several professional and trade journals and is a frequent seminar speaker. He is a Microsoft Certified Trainer and has written several manuals for Microsoft on Reporting and Business Analytics.