- This is a HYBRID event. The LIVE session will be held at the Whippany Ukrainian Cultural Center.
- Walk-in registrations at the UCC will NOT be ACCEPTED.
- This is NOT a 'dinner' meeting. Charges for a dinner meeting would be more than double the current attendee fee if a 'dinner' was provided.
- Sandwiches will be available from Panera. We will also provide non-alcoholic drinks and time for Networking.
- Registration at the UCC will open at 6:00 pm.
- A bar is available on-site.
- Participitation VIRTUALLY is also available. A separate registration is available and you will receive the Zoom link in the receipt confirmation.
Secure leaders are able to believe in others because they believe in themselves. When their team members perform good, the leader goes out of their way to build them up so they can perform exceptionally well. Remember that you can’t Lead People if you Need People. Recognize the common traits seen in an insecure leader and learn how to improve your security as a Leader. Competence never Compensates for Insecurity.
- Learn about the 3 Barriers that might be the reason leaders fail to empower others.
- Understand the 2 Questions you must ask yourself as a leader.
- Identify 1 of the critical Questions that will help you determine if you may be dealing with insecurity, that could be limiting you, your team and your company.
is amongst the top 2500 in the world to be Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certified in early 2018, Project Management Professional (PMP) certified since 2007 with Master's degree in Mathematics with specialization Computer Science from one of the most prestigious institute in India, IIT-Bombay. She has led teams across the globe for the past 15+ years at Fortune 500 companies (IBM,MetLife, TIAA, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey).
Anupama is an award-winning Toastmaster & volunteers her time at the PMI chapter in NJ, at her church and in her community. She is a mom of 3 and a committed individual who is passionate about developing leaders around her. She is a certified DISC Consultant, International Keynote Speaker, Leadership Coach. She is currently serving on the President's Advisory Council of the Maxwell Leadership Team.