The chapter is trying to gauge the interest in a Pharma / Life
Sciences Local Community of Interest (LCI). What would our
members (who work in pharma, medical devices, biotech and other
life science organizations) want out of it.
If you are interested contact Claudia Campbell with the
- Are you interested in the chapter offering individual
bio-pharma, life sciences LCIs or a single LCI for both?
- What offerings or activities would you be looking for, and
- networking with fellow life science members to expand
- speakers on particular topics to help increase your
- other volunteer opportunities beyond what is offered
in current chapter groups / LCIs (and what those might
- collaborations with bio-pharma / life science
- or other activities?
- If the chapter were to charter a bio-pharma / life science
LCI, would you be interested and willing to volunteer to be
a part of the LCI's core team and help coordinate the
- What time commitment can you offer (i.e. 6-8hrs/month)?
For more information:
Contact Claudia Campbell at -