A Conversation with one of PMINJs Board
PMINJ Board members will host casual
meetings to have candid conversations about the Chapter, its
services, the profession, and how PMINJ can help support
members' growth and success as project management
What's on your mind?:
- Return to in-person meetings? What is your criteria.
- What is your PMINJ membership value?
- What benefit is most useful?
- How can member value be improved?
The meetings will be held as identified below. If you're
interested in joining the conversation, check the calendar
below for a date and time that would meet your schedule.
- Members only must register to attend the event.
With limited registration, members will only be able to register for one of the events.
- Registration will open for all sessions on or after 23
November depending on the scheduling of Board members.
- Registration will close about 2 days before
- The link to the Virtual event will be included in the
- The address for Physical events will be included in the confirmation receipt.
- The address and link will be included in the reminder emails.
If the meeting is Live, only register if you agree with the following:
Our goal is to hold a safe event for all attendees.
Due to liability concerns, members attending this event must do so at their own discretion and judgment. PMINJ assumes no liability nor risk. Attendees are encouraged to take precautions to protect themselves and acknowledge and respect the health and safety preferences of others. PMINJ will continue to ensure we meet safely and that attendees are comfortable. Attendees voluntarily accept all such risk of infection and illness from COVID-19.
Attendees further agree that they will not hold PMINJ or any of its volunteers responsible for any injury or loss of any kind arising out of contracting COVID-19 from attending this PMINJ Event.
|Friday - 09 Dec
Time: 7:30 AM
||Sunday - 11 Dec
||Friday - 16 Dec
Time: 8:30 am
|Saturday - 17 Dec
Time: 9:00 am
||Sunday - 18 Dec
Time: 11:00 AM