project with some or all team members located in the State
of New Jersey, coordinated by a NJ based company, or
completed within NJ that has effectively applied project
management principles and techniques is eligible to submit,
- PMINJ affiliation is not necessary.
- Projects of any type, from any industry in public or
- The entire project was completed by the end of the
2021 year prior to nomination and has been accepted as
complete by the customer / owner.
- There are no restrictions on the use of the submitted
information after the final date of submission. The POY
winner will coordinate with their internal leadership
and/or Communications team to ensure there are no data
- Demonstrated originality and uniqueness of applied
project management practices, including innovative
application of practices / methods.
- Demonstrated complexity of the project and unusual
conditions, issues, and barriers requiring special
management, team action and performance.
- Phases of a project that have been successfully
completed are not eligible for this award. The entire
project or program being submitted must be complete
before an application can be submitted.