The PMINJ College Scholarship is intended to
give back to individuals who support the Project Management
profession and the PMINJ Chapter. It is neither a
needs-based scholarship nor is it restricted to a particular
field of study. (The applicant does not need to be pursuing a
degree in Project Management.)
The award is earmarked to assist the PMINJ
members and dependents of PMINJ members who have aspirations
of attending and succeeding in college. The Scholarship
is intended to help defray the high costs of higher education.
There are 2 programs:
- For dependent children: biological, stepchild, adopted
and / or under legal guardianship of current PMINJ members
- For current Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors in
a College or University. High school Students are NOT eligible.
- PMINJ members (Individual, Retiree, or Student) must
have 3 consecutive years of membership as of the first of
the award year.
- For PMINJ Members (Individual, Retired, Student) self
nomination only (no children)
- For graduating Seniors in a College or University and
individuals currently enrolled in a graduate program
- PMINJ members (Individual or Retiree) must have 3
consecutive years of membership as of first of the award
- PMINJ Student members must have 1 year of membership as
of the first of the award year.
- You can apply each year
NOTE: Submission of an application does not guarantee
a scholarship award. All submissions will be reviewed to
determine who will receive the award(s) from the pool of