Questions can be referred to Louis
- Anyone can nominate a PMOY.
- The PM must be a PMINJ Member in good
- The PM cannot be a PMINJ Executive Board Member.
- Self nomination is allowed.
- The PM should have some of the following:
- A unique project management “story” that
demonstrates creativity and innovation in
advancing the project management profession.
- An outstanding achievement in the field or
- Demonstrated project management leadership
skills and the ability to overcome adversity.
- See additional guidelines on the PMOY web page.
The nominator must ensure there are no restrictions
on the use of submitted information and permission
has been obtained for the use of copyrighted
materials included in the package.
Additional supporting documentation can be
uploaded to our website using the following file format and naming convention.
Do NOT include SPACES in the file name. The file will NOT be recognized.
- Additional artifacts
Zip all files together and upload as one file.
Name the file: 83652_LastName_FirstName_Artifacts.zip
Use the following Link:
If the link does not work, copy and paste the entire url into a new tab, or try a different browser.
If you are using Firefox
, the link doesn't work and you cannot use another browser: