The 2022 Applications are closed.
Questions can be referred to Kristin
Hopp at 908-577-4144 or
There are 2 scholarships available:
See additional guidelines on the Scholarship web page.
- For dependent children: biological,
stepchild, adopted and / or under legal
guardianship of current PMINJ members
- For current Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors
in a College or University
- PMINJ members (Individual, Retiree, or
Student) must have 3 consecutive years of
membership as of the first of the award
year to sponsor a dependent.
- For PMINJ Members (Individual, Retired,
Student) self nomination only (no children)
- For graduating Seniors in a College or
University and individuals currently enrolled
in a masters program
- PMINJ members (Individual or Retiree) must
have 3 consecutive years of membership
as of the first of the award year.
- PMINJ Student members must have 1 year
of membership as of the first of the
- You can apply each year
The application requires that you identify the
following while you have been in College
- Leadership Activities
- Community Service
The applicant must write an Essay
- How have you applied project management skills and practices in the past year that helped you accomplish your goals and objectives?
- What is your objective in pursuing your degree program?
When completing the application, please provide
concise statements describing how the Applicant
meets the criteria.
NOTE: Submission of an application does not
guarantee a scholarship award. All submissions will
be reviewed to determine who will receive the
award(s) from the pool of submissions.
Additional supporting documentation must be
uploaded to our website using the following file format and naming convention.
Do NOT include SPACES in the file name. The file will NOT be recognized.
- Academic records
From the College or University registrar in PDF format
Name the file: LastName_FirstName_2022_Transcript.pdf
You must provide picture in PNG format for posting on the PMINJ website.
Name the file: LastName_FirstName_2022_Picture.png
- Personal reference
From the individual completing the reference in PDF format.
Name the file: LastName_FirstName_2022_Referral.pdf
The reference should include:
- Relationship to Applicant.
- Number of years Reference has known Applicant.
- Contact phone number.
- Contact E-mail address.
- Details why the applicant deserves the scholarship.
Use the following Link:
If the link does not work, copy and paste the entire url into a new tab, or try a different browser.
If you are using Firefox
, the link doesn't work and you cannot use another browser: