Nominate a Volunteer of the Quarter
4Q 2023 Nominations are open
Qualifications for nomination:
- All PMINJ Members are eligible to make a nomination.
- Identify the Volunteer you are nominating as VoQ via their PMI Member ID (table provided on following page).
- Submit justification for your nomination.
Recognition & Award:
- Any PMINJ Member can nominate a volunteer including themselfe.
- Nominee membership must be in good standing with PMI and NJ Chapter.
- Nominee should not be a prior VoQ or VoY winner (past 2 years).
- Accomplishment should be completed within the quarter that volunteer is being nominated.
- Minimum of six months of volunteer service to PMINJ.
- Board Members are not eligible.
- The winner will receive $100.
- The Chapter Pulse and Website will feature the winning VoQ write-up and picture.
- The writeup will summarize the key contributions with emphasis on impact to our organization.
PMINJ Board Members will receive an email notification of your nomination along with your justification.
At a later date, the PMINJ Board will vote to select the VoQ.