Volunteer Photo Gallery
Identify Your Volunteer Area of Interest (VAI)
PMINJ would like to notify you when an opportunity is posted that would meet your expertise or need for growth. We have implemented the VAI to emulate the categories that were established by PMI. If you had posted a VAI with PMI, that initial information has been transferred to our system. To update your VAI information:
- Login to the PMINJ site
- Go to Customer Information Area
- The VAI information will be towards the bottom of the page.
Earn PDUs for Volunteer Service
Earn PDUs by providing volunteer, non-compensated project
management services to non-employer or non-client customer
1 PDU is awarded for 1 hour of volunteer
Volunteering is Fun!
Volunteering your time and skills to PMINJ has benefits for
both the Chapter and you. While the chapter benefits
from your talents and dedication, volunteering provides you
with the opportunity to:
- Hone and broaden your skill set with hands on experience.
- Meet new people, and network with other project management
- Make a positive contribution to the Chapter, while improving
the practice of project management.
- Earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)
- Volunteers get discounts to attend major PMINJ
PMINJ is an organization that is run by
volunteers. It is through the dedication and
commitment of individuals like you that we are successful. Be part of our team as the Chapter continues
to grow and broaden its services to the member community.
If you have questions or need assistance with any of the postings, email: